Holiday at the Hilton with Ski-In and Ski-Out on the Arlberg
We are 1,495 metres above sea level, on a sun-drenched slope facing south-east in the Alpine resort of Schröcken, not far from the exclusive resorts of Lech, Zürs and Warth. In summer, it is a place for both relaxation and adventure; in winter, it is Europe’s snowiest ski area with 11 metres of snow per season.
Right in the heart of the Vorarlberg holiday region, steeped in tradition, Schröcken remains one of the hottest insider tips in Arlberg. The Alpine resort offers a number of leisure activities and its excellent position, both summer and winter, makes it an excellent starting point for excursions into the surrounding area.
In the winter of 2013, the internationally famous Warth-Schröcken ski area was connected to the resorts and pistes of fashionable Lech-Zürs via the ultra-modern “Auenfeldjet” cable car. Together, they have been Austria’s largest ski area since 2017, offering 305 km of perfectly groomed slopes – the 5-star Arlberg ski area.
And this is precisely where the first HiltonTM hotel on the Arlberg is being built – with breathtaking views and direct ski-in and ski-out onto the majestic slopes of the Arlberg. Exclusive holidays will be the order of the day here – sophisticated, peaceful and wonderfully Alpine.
Welcome to the last insider tip on the Arlberg!
- 137 stylish rooms furnished with natural materials
- Two restaurants with top international chefs and trained Hilton™ staff
- Spacious lobby with open fire, bar and lounge with WiFi
- 1,000 m² indoor wellness area with steam room, sauna and infra-red cabins
- Panorama pool with heated loungers and incredible views of the mountain peaks in the Bregenz Forest region (Bregenzerwald)
- Underground car parking spaces
Features of the Hotel Rooms and Suites
- exclusive rooms and furnishings
- Smart TVs and wireless broadband
- Toilets, double washbasins, showers or bathtubs, depending on the room
- Room sizes 25 to 35 m² or suites at 74 m²